Gardens by the Bay - Precautionary Measures In Response To COVID-19
In compliance with the Ministry of Health (MOH) latest guidelines, Gardens by the Bay and our attractions continue to remain open with tighter precautionary measures. The number of visitors entering our indoor attractions will be reduced, ensuring sufficient safe distancing between visitors to safeguard your well-being and to create a pleasant experience for all.
From 27 March 2020, all indoor outdoor shows within our attractions will be suspended till further notice.
· Fantasy Theatre - 'Flight of the Dragonfly 4D ride' in Floral Fantasy
· Garden Rhapsody light & sound show at Supertree Grove
· Cloud Forest Theatre in Cloud Forest
Far East Organisation Children's Garden and Children's Garden Cafe will also be closed from 27 Mar 2020 till further notice.
Gardens by the Bay requests that visitors who have travelled outside of Singapore in the last 14 days to refrain from visiting the Gardens. All visitors entering our indoor attractions will also be required to submit a declaration form. For the safety of all visitors, individuals who do not fulfill the declaration requirements will be denied entry.
We take your safety and well-being very seriously. These additions are an extension of our existing precautionary measures, which are:
· The entire Gardens, particularly in areas with high visitor traffic, are disinfected regularly.
· Hand sanitisers are placed at key visitor touch-points for your convenient use.
· Thermal scanners have been installed at the entrance of Flower Dome, Cloud Forest and Floral Fantasy to ensure that visitors are not running a fever.
· The air flow in these attractions are cleaned with High-Performance Germicidal Ultra Violet (C) emitters similar to those used in healthcare institutions.
Please assist to disseminate this information to your channel stakeholders, customers and guests.